Pataallok web series| Hindi web series| release date,cast,review
Pataallok web series is a Hindi crime drama web series available in amazon prime. This hindi web series is having a place in the top 5 web series in India. The amazon prime India content is always set a perimeter likewise Mirzapur or The family man. Similarly Pataallok web series is also a milestone for all the content creators belonging to hindi web series.
Meanwhile this story is running around a simple inspector posted in outer Yamuna par police station. During that time he has not much more experienced for high profile cases. But one day he got a big case and the pataallok hindi web series is the story of this.
In this paragraph we discuss about the plot of the series. Pataallok web series describe the mythological tale of the three Loks, Paatal Lok, Dharti Lok, and Swarg Lok. The story begins at the point when the cops arrest the four suspents and a high profile mystery is born. Firstly the police arrested Four hired murderers and the investigation begins. Further search shows the game is bigger and bigger. Who was the Guilty? Who is the suspect? What roles do our four pillars of democracy play in this is the show.
- Teaser:- 27 April 2020
- Trailer:-05 May 2020
- Series:-15 May 2020 (Full series in one day)
Paatallok web series is available in Amazon Prime. Its a Paid Platform.
Cast & Crew
In this paragraph we discuss about the cast and the crew member of Pataallok web series is a full-width hindi web series. So there are many people working in this series. but there are some important cast and their character name is here. Firstly I give a special thanks to the casting director for choosing the best fit actor for the role.
- Jaideep Ahlawat:- Hathi Ram Chaudhary ( Batter knew for father of Sardar khan in gangs of Wasseypur)
- Neeraj Kabi:- Sanjeev Mehra(Work in late Imran khan staring movie Talwar )
- Abhishek Banerjee:- Vishal Tyagi or Hatora Tyagi (Compounder in Mirzapur and work in Stree movie)
- Jagjeet Sandhu:- Tope Singh (A Punjabi movie actor)
- Aasif Khan:- Kabir M (Working in Jamtara web series & Cameo appearance in Panchayat web series and give us a good meme material )
- Mairembam Ronaldo Singh:- Mary Lyngdoh (Debut)
- Rajesh Sharma:- Gwala Gujjar(Work in the various movie Partner of Akshay Kumar in Special 26)
- Ishwak Singh:- Imran Ansari (Debut)
- Written by:-Sudip Sharma
- Created by:- Sudip Sharma, Sagar Haveli, Hardik Mehta, Gunjit Chopra
- Directed by:- Avinash Arun, Prosit Roy
- Produced by:- Anushka Sharma, Karnesh Sharma
Review in my words is the worth of time. If you have a tight 8-10 hours free you can watch it. After that you don’t Regret and if you are a crime thriller lover like me your market it by your mouth.
In this series, Firstly you can see our country’s real face of politics, media house police, and the whole system. The Pataallok web series was definitely suited in 2018-19 but when it comes to platfroms the same type of story running in India. It’s coincident but coincident having some indication.
In short thought of the loyalness of the dog is also taken space in this hindi web series. Meanwhile It will give some connection to Mahabharata. I personally like it. Nowadays the content creators take references from Indian mythology. We show it in hindi web series Asur also.
Performance:- Above All the Actor gives a brilliant performance. But most importantly Jaideep Ahlawat is at the top Abhishek Banerjee has a great look and we know he is talented but in this series, he has not enough time to show his acting talent but every time when it comes to mobile screen takes a great feeling director can use it well but it can be batter.
Meanwhile Neeraj Kabi’s performance in acting wise good but when the scene comes of his side like his family office becomes the show boring because one hand is showing fully desi type acting and dialogue and the other hand some tough English is being used. In conclusion Some people will be face some issuse.
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma’s produced Paatallok web series has been premiered on Amazon Prime. Most importantly the series received positive reviews from the viewers and critics, At the other hand it comes under the scanner for promoting Hinduphobic ideology. Many people angry with Anushka Sharma and the series for showing anti-Hindu culture in a few scenes. People called out the narrative of the show and trended #BanPaatalLok #PaatalLok on Twitter.Firstly we show some tweets by the viewers about this .For example:-
- Firstly a viewers wrote in his twitter account, “Making of such Hindu hating series should not be further entertained. Let’s make a trend to #banpaatallok. Hindus are brainwashed and are going against ppl. Let’s tweet with a tag to ban. Is there a way to complain, as it is hurting Hindu sentiments?”
- Secondly tweeted, “o basically #patalok is a well-staged anti-Hindu,anti-brahmin,anti-RW drama. Which doesn’t look like propaganda to you but is a very strong one. From web series like Leila to Patal Lok, there’s a constant effort to make people hinduphobic.
- In other word someone tweeted, “It’s common these days by struggling actors/Directors/producers to bash Hinduism for cheap publicity!With a hope that it might make their movies & Careers bright Spreading Propaganda #patalok@ishkarnBHANDARI Sir can You file an FIR and get this series banned for spreading Hatred? In short, I want to say that if you read above all paragraph you can imagine the Pataallok web series. There pls go and watch it